Prior to pickup please give us a call 30 minutes prior to your arrival for our warehouse team to get your items ready. After, visit our showroom at 885 Caledonia Rd to pickup a pink packing slip as proof of payment and the Shelter team will direct you to the warehouse.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Saturday
At Shelter Furniture we provide exquisite delivery service which includes assembly of your furniture and removal of shipped packaging from your home. The delivery team will make sure everything goes according to how you want your furniture placed and where to assemble it in your home.
Please give us 48-72 hours notice of the date and times you would like to receive the delivery. We will book with the best availability time slot that you request. Once as it is booked, we will confirm by phone or email with the time slot. If you are in a condo or apartment, please make sure the elevator is booked for the time slot indicated.
The delivery team will give you a call 30 minutes prior to their arrival and please keep in mind it is a 3-hour window, ex. 10am-1pm. We are unable to provide an accurate time for delivery as each delivery depends on the duration needed to complete it.
We are glad to deliver the pendants however for pendant/table/floor lighting, it does not include installation of the fixture.
The delivery team does not take away existing furniture in your home or install/mount artwork and mirrors.
Our delivery team will require a 48 hours notice prior to your delivery date & time and the Shelter team will coordinate the time slot for your delivery.
Cancellations & Rebooking
Once a delivery is booked we require notice of 1 business day to cancel or re-book a delivery for you. We will re-schedule it with the best availability.
If delivery is cancelled less than 1 business day notice, there will be a $50 cancellation fee applied to your order.
Please kindly give us a call at (416) 783-3333 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips for Ordering and Delivery
Measuring Your Space
- We want our customers to be satisfied with their furniture in their home. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure every entryway is measured to make sure the furniture will fit. Larger items like sofas, bed and credenzas are the hardest items to fit into anyone’s home.
- If the items do not fit, we do not refund the delivery and the items can be returned with a 25% re-stocking fee from the subtotal of your order.
- To prepare for a quick and safe delivery, make sure rugs, entranceway, low-hanging fixtures, removal of artwork and/or doors may be necessary cleared. Please make sure pets are kept in another room of your home.
- If any elevator booking is required for your condo or apartment, please do so before booking any delivery with Shelter.
- In the winter, please make sure any driveways and walkways are cleared of ice and snow. We want the ensure the safety of your products and our delivery team as the highest priority.
Inspection of Merchandise
- Our warehouse team ensures that every product that leaves our warehouse is inspected thoroughly to avoid any damages of your merchandise.
- A majority of items from Shelter are one of a kind and will have natural markings and the merchandise you see from a floor model may vary from stock due to tones, grains, photos and swatches.
- Once items is delivered, you will be required to sign an acceptance of your furniture that is in good condition and free of any damages.
- If any damages are on your merchandise upon receiving, please give us a call at (416) 783-3333 immediately when the delivery team is still present in your home so we are able to best assist you directly. When the delivery is after hours, please give us a call the following day so we can resolve it.
- Any damages that come through, we will resolve according to the nature of the damages on your merchandise.