Returns & Cancellations
• Shelter does not accept returns or cancellations on custom made furniture orders so select carefully and make sure it’s exactly what you want and that it will fit into your space!
• Store credit may only be issued if the product is in its original state, unused, not modified, not washed; and are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
• Returned items must be in perfect condition with receipt, and within 14 days of purchase.
• If your product is defective and we have to do an exchange there will be no additional delivery charge.
• All refunds will be issued within seven working days following our receipt of the returned Product. Your refund will be issued to the same credit card or other payment method used to make the purchase, less the delivery fees (where applicable).
*Please note your financial institution may require additional processing time to credit your account
• All discounted floor model “Sale” items are sold “As is” and are final sale, no returns or store credit will be available for those items. Clearance & Seasonal items cannot be exchanged or returned.
Colour and Grain Variation
Due to the characteristics of wood, fabrics and other materials, there will be variations in colours and grains. Sometimes a sample may appear slightly different than your actual production piece.
Certain materials/finishes can be changed by exposure to light and/or temperature and could affect the condition of your merchandise over time (fading or yellowing). So make sure finishes selected are suitable for locations that are affected by direct sunlight or warmer temperatures.